Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My first alarm clock will start going off in 4 hours.  The second and third alarm clocks will start their lovely noises 5 and 7 mins after the first one.  In my sleepy stooper, I will start searching for which clock is going off and proceed to hit it until the snooze feature turns off the noise.  I will fall back into my wonderful slumber until that damn alarm goes off again.  I will then reach over and seek out which alarm clock is going off this time.  This early morning ritual will continue for about 40 mins until I finally look over at one of those clocks and realize..."Oh shit...I'm late!"  Then the race is on!  Every morning its the same; alarm, hit snooze, alarm, hit snooze, etc.  I feel so terrible that my lack of discipline to get up with the first alarm might disturb my wonderful husband.  No fear....he sleeps through the whole thing!!  How wonderful it must be to sleep soundly and restfully knowing that someone else will sweetly wake you up with the lovely words..."Honey, it's time to get up" instead of those freakin alarms going off and off and off.  Will Mamas ever be able to be woken up by those sweet words or are we doomed to hear the screeches of electrical alarms forever??  Redneck Mama says....I better get in bed now before those clocks start screaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment